ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto BiPAP Machine - Refurbished37211-CPO
- Carry Case
- Water Chamber
- New Heated Tube
- Power Supply
*Mask Not Included*
The AirCurve 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel device that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in patients who can benefit from greater pressure support. The device works by adjusting the baseline pressure to hold the airway open while maintaining a fixed pressure support.
- Comfortable. Climate Control automatically delivers therapy at the most comfortable temperature and humidity levels, with no settings to change or complicated menus to navigate.
- Dependable. Vsync continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient–device synchrony.
- Easy-Breathe. Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your patients’ breathing comfort.
- Customizable. TiControl lets you set limits on patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Adaptable. The AirCurve 10 VAuto is compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
We Also Recommend
ResMed AirSense 10 Auto CPAP Machine - Refurbished
ResMed AirSense 10 Auto CPAP Machine - Brand New
ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto BiPAP Machine - Brand New
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine